Don’t make the mistake of setting goals without first asking these questions!
1. What did I accomplish in 2017 that was important, or I valued?
2. What’s going well that I can leverage?
3. What could be different or better?
4. What’s getting in the way of improving #3?
5. What’s one thing I would change?
6. How might I get what I need to make #5 happen?
Take time to answer these questions and you’ll have a meaningful and focused foundation to plan what’s next.
What did you accomplish in 2017 that you’re proud of?
If you didn’t reach your goal, what one thing will you do differently to change that for 2018?